Welcome to django-fluent-contents’ documentation!
This documentation covers the latest release of django-fluent-contents, a collection of applications
to build an end user CMS for the Django administration interface.
- A PlaceholderField to display various content on a model.
- A PlaceholderEditorAdmin to build CMS interfaces.
- A default set of plugins to display WYSIWYG content, reStructuredText, highlighted code, Gist snippets and more.
- an extensible plugin API.
To get up and running quickly, consult the quick-start guide.
The chapters below describe the configuration of each specific plugin in more detail.
The following features are on the radar for future releases:
- Frontend editing support
- Gracefully handle errors when removing plugins (currently causes errors in django-polymorphic / django.contrib.contenttypes)
- Bridging other plugin systems, like Django CMS
- Inline support (e.g. building a linklist plugin).